Defamation and Privacy
There are many solicitors who may be willing to assist you in connection with reputation management or defamation (libel or slander) and privacy proceedings. However, there are many compelling reasons why you should instruct David Magill.
- I do not charge for an initial case assessment and will only accept an instruction if I believe that I can add value to the situation and provide you with genuine assistance.
- I am an expert in pursuing defamation (both libel and slander) and privacy claims and have a superior track record in this area of the law.
- As a solicitor with lengthy expertise I can assess your case quickly and efficiently.
- I have a network of highly skilled Barristers and other experts that I can reach out to where additional expertise is needed (to maximise your chances of success). Often it is possible for me to obtain an initial view from these experts without any initial cost to you.
- I am based in the East Midlands, central to United Kingdom, and therefore easily accessible to my clients based all over the United Kingdom. I also act for clients who are based outside the UK and need assistance to take action in the UK under English law.
- I am happy to travel to you at no cost to discuss your case following an initial assessment.